Sunday, April 14, 2013

Campbells #GoSoup Review

I wouldn't say that soup has been one of my favorite meal choices in the past.  Sure, I enjoyed a bowl of Cream of Potato but I usually chose soup because it's a quick and easy meal.  All of that has changed thanks to Campbells Go Soup. 


I tried the Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas and it was divine!  I have never had soup like this before.  It was very easy to make, I just slit the top of the bag and placed it upright in the microwave for two and a half minutes.  The soup is so tasty, I was actually a little upset when it was all gone.  I don't think I have ever cleared a bowl so quickly.  This is the perfect go to for busy people.  It's nice to be able to make something in less than five minutes and have it taste like it was made from scratch.  For Campbell’s Go soup nutritional information, click here.


Campbell's challenges you to "Complete Your Story: Random Text Message about last Night".  Make sure you check mine out right here:
 

 Find out what yours will say here.  You will be able to print off a $1 off Go Soup coupon.  Don't forget to 'Like' Campbell’s Go on Facebook.  Grab a Campbells Go(TM) soup and fulfill your cravings for something flavorful, quick, and different. With 6 REAAAAALLLLLY good varieties, you will always have a flavor to match your personality.
  • Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas
  • Golden Lentil with Madras Curry
  • Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda
  • Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shitake Mushrooms
  • Chicken & Quinoa with Poblano Chilies
  • Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Chicken with Black Beans
Which flavor will you try first?

Disclosure: I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment