Sunday, April 14, 2013

Games of the Card Kind

Lately, my husband and I have been playing a lot of card games.  It reminds me of when I was a kid because my family would have game nights and we would alternate between playing board and card games.  It is amazing what will stick in your memory.  I remember one time I had a urinary tract infection and I kept having to take bathroom breaks while we played Uno.  Do you play a lot of cards?  What games do you like?


Phase 10 is one of my favorites.  I especially like playing this game with the hubby and Krista.  Krista is the one who got me addicted to it.  Thanks girlie!  I do appreciate a good addiction:)

Uno was my favorite card game as a kid and I still really enjoy it as an adult.  Krista's son Jordan is a pro at this game.  It totally threw me for a loop because he is so young.  He's a little brainiac though, so it really shouldn't come as a surprise that he whipped my butt when we played.


My dad taught me how to play Gin Rummy and I'm pretty sure he regretted it immediately.  (Not really, my dad was very hands on and I know he enjoyed playing just as much as I did.)  Every time we had a free minute, I was asking him to play with me.  I actually haven't played this game in a while...  I think I know what the hubby and I will be doing later tonight:)

Disclosure: I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment