Monday, August 10, 2009

AccountNow

I just found out about something great, AccountNow so I thought I should share this with you. Account now is a pre-paid card that works like a credit card except you can only spend the amount you have deposited onto the card. For people like me, this is a great idea. It seems like you need a credit card for everything in today's society. When I was 18, I went a little hog wild and the whole credit card thing freaks me out because there are always hidden fees and it's easy to go above your limit. Now there is a card with all the benefits of a credit card without all the hassle. It only costs $9.95 a month or it's free with direct deposit. As long as you use it like a credit card, there will not be any additional fees. You can check the fees section here.

Plus, if use the code bjhopper and open your account today, you will receive $10 free!! You are guaranteed approval and there is no credit check. I've already signed up and if this peaks your interest, I suggest you check out their site here.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of these, and think it is a terrific idea. I use it for things online that I don't want to use my regular Visa debit card that is tied to my checking acct. I don't use regular crdit cards anymore, we use cash for everything, so this works great.

    ReplyDelete