Saturday, August 1, 2009

Review: My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

Kaylee and Emma are underage but that doesn't keep them out of Taboo. Thanks to Emma's bar tending sister, Traci, they are able to sneak in the back door. While Emma is busy shaking her groove thing and stealing gulps of her new dance partners drinks, Kaylee has been spotted by Nash. Nash is a sexy senior from school and he's set his sights on Kaylee.

Dancing with Nash, Kaylee is in heaven. Until she sees a girl in the club and knows something is wrong. Then the screams come. She's going to freak out right in front of Nash! To her surprise he comforts her and listens to what she says. The girl that she saw is going to die. Kaylee is wondering if she's losing her mind. That is, until the next day when she sees on the news that her premonition has come true.

Why does Kaylee have this power and what is she supposed to do with it? Can Nash help her figure out all of her burning questions?

This book freakin' rocks! I loved it! I'm already a Rachel Vincent fan and this one definitely lives up to the hype. I can't wait for My Soul To Save!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for Prey here.

No comments:

Post a Comment