Sunday, October 3, 2010

Review: Cataclysm by David Luders



It happened in 1452. A colossal volcanic explosion broke one island into five; for five years its dust pall blanketed the globe. What happened on the spot is a staggering story.

Tricked into an odious crime, a humble youth is punished and humiliated. Outraged, he vows to destroy the island in revenge. When earthquakes begin, none can say if he is the cause and the catastrophe strikes before evacuation is complete.

Miraculously two young people survive the blast. Rescued, they live through the harsh aftermath then begin restoring life on the remnant of their former home.


I loved this series!  I can't even begin to describe how great these books are.  I'm adding David to my favorite author's list.  Five stars, easy!

RealTime Publishing
978184961057
May 30, 2010
174 pages
$14.95 US




Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment