Sunday, October 3, 2010

Review: Led by the Stars bty David Luders




About 750 AD, when the world was young and spaces wide, two races meet - neither aware until then of any others in the world. Polynesians, voyaging in quest of a place to start new feudal fiefs, discover islands occupied by tribal blacks.


Amazement, fear and curiosity give way to fascination, prejudice and ambition, but across the racial divide friendships form. Antagonisms amongst the colonizers lead to conflict.  Alignments emerge, families struggle with setbacks and misfortunes. Through it all, young people form liaisons, building a society unimagined when first the two peoples met.

I really enjoyed reading this book.  I love that it is based on true events and it taught me a lot.  Led by the Stars is a masterpiece.

Led by the Stars bty David Luders
RealTime Publishing
9781849610513
May 30, 2010
218 pages
$14.95 US








Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment