Monday, October 11, 2010

Review: A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore



Although the widowed Lady Rebecca has sworn off marriage, men are another matter. London's cold winter nights have her dreaming of warmer pursuits-like finding a lover to satisfy her hungry heart. Someone handsome, discreet, and most importantly as uninterested in marriage as she is. Someone like Jack Fulton.

A known adventurer and playboy, Jack seems like the perfect choice. There's just one problem: Jack isn't interested in an affair. He needs the beautiful, mysterious Lady Rebecca to be his wife. And he doesn't have much time to persuade her. A secret from Jack's past is about to surface, and by Christmas Day he'll be either married to Rebecca or dead.

From Book Blogs 

I enjoyed reading this realistic historical romance.  I love that it wasn't a far-fetched love story.  A Season of Seduction is the perfect book to curl up with for an afternoon.  Jennifer seduced with me with her book and I can't wait for it to happen again!




Forever
9780446540285
10/1/2010
416 pages
$6.99/$7.99

Find Jennifer online:








Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment