Thursday, October 14, 2010

SCAREFEST Review: Play Dead by Harlan Coben





No sooner had supermodel Laura Ayers and Celtics star David Baskin said "I do" than tragedy struck. While honeymooning on Australia's Great Barrier Reed, David went out for a swim-and never returned. Now widowed and grieving, Laura's search for the truth will draw her into a web of lies and deception that stretches back thirty years...
From Barnes & Noble

I enjoyed this book.  I wouldn't say that it was one of my favorites but it was definitely worth reading.  It was a little bland in places and could have used a little more creativity.  All in all I would give the book three stars. 


Penguin Group (USA)
September 28, 2010
560 pages
$9.99 US

Visit the website






Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment