Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Closer - Season Six Extras





One of my favorite parts about watching an entire season on DVD, besides being able to watch one episode right after another, is the bonus features.  I find it very interesting to watch the actors and hear what they have to say about the characters they play.  I really enjoyed seeing what Kyra Sedgwick had to say about playing on The Closer.

Watching the extras makes me feel a real connection with the actors.  That's probably the reason why I enjoy them so much.  I feel like I have a bond with them.  What do you think?  Do the bonus features interest you?


Pre-order your copy of The Closer: The Complete Sixth Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/kgqBLo!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Closer Sixth Season on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment