Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Favorite Model Cameo on America's Next Top Model

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

America's Next Top Model has always featured well-known designers and models as guests on the show. In fact, watching a full season is like getting a "Who's Who" of the fashion world. I love that Tyra introduces guests to her aspiring models because it allows the contestants to rub elbows with people who are already in the industry. About two seasons ago, Tyra and company had Jessica White as a guest judge. I had seen Jessica in several commercial advertisements before seeing her on Top Model, but I never knew her name or anything about her. Seeing her on the show allowed me to put a name with her face. I thought she looked beautiful and she was incredibly well-spoken. I think Ms. White is a good role model for young girls, and I would not be ashamed to have my daughter look up to her.

Top Model just began another season this past Wednesday night. I have watched the show since the very beginning. I record every episode on my DVR via my http://www.cabletelevision.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment