Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Easy Ways To Earn Swagbucks

Search & Win

I'm in love with Swagbucks. So far I have received 46 $5 gift cards.


Most of the time I go for the Amazon gift cards, but lately I have chosen to have $5 put in my Paypal account. Swagbucks makes it so easy to earn rewards.  I thought it might be a good idea to share with you the ways that I earn points daily.  Of course you can earn by using their search engine but there are a lot of other, easy things that you can do as well to rack up more Swagbucks. For instance, I always participate in the "Daily Poll".


All you have to do is put your cursor over the tab "Earn" and click on "Daily Polls".  By voting, you earn 1 Swagbuck.

The next thing I do is place my cursor over "Earn" and click on "NOSO" (No Obligation Special Offers).


All you have to do is click on "Start Earning Now".  When you get to the next page, scroll down and click "Skip".  Repeat this as many times as necessary.  Normally, there is only 1-3.  Completing this task gives you 2 Swagbucks.

Next, put your cursor over "Earn" and click on "Invite & Earn".


You can link your Swagbucks account with your social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter.  Inviting someone gives you 1 Swagbuck.  You can only invite one person per day.

I would also like to share with you what I do weekly to earn.  If you click on "Coupons" under the "Earn Tab" you will be taken to this page:


By printing out coupons that save me money, I also earn Swagbucks by redeeming them! It's a win-win!

Hope this post helps some of you get gift cards sooner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment