Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Closer: The Complete Sixth Season on DVD


I'm constantly drawn into shows and movies that focus on a strong woman who knows how to get things done. I grew up watching women who weren't afraid to fight for what's right and that has helped shape the person that I am today. I've often looked up to women like Brenda (Kyra Sedgwick) on the TV show, The Closer. She's a cop with integrity and she isn't afraid to challenge those around her when she feels that justice isn't being served. One of my favorite things about her is that she doesn't let her tough attitude stand in the way of her womanhood.

If you have not watched The Closer, you are missing out on a fabulous show.  Check out this clip:





Pre-order your copy of The Closer: The Complete Sixth Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/kgqBLo!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Closer: The Complete Sixth Season on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment