Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: Bonus Features


Getting to watch the first season of Pretty Little Liars on DVD has been great!  Even though I watched the show on TV, I love being able to watch several episodes at a time.  Plus, there are some really great special features that I was able to check out.  My favorite bonus feature was Two Truths and a Lie.  Each of the four girls tells you three things about themselves.  Two of those things are true and one is a lie.  I had a blast trying to figure out which was the lie.  The Making of Pretty Little Liars was was my second favorite bonus feature because you were able to hear from the author who wrote the books.  Also, hearing what the girls had to say about their characters was interesting.  Little Secrets from the Set was fun because I found out that Ian Harding (plays Mr. Fitz) is a talented dancer and Ashley (Hanna) doesn't rehearse her lines the night before.  Lucy Reveals A Secret was neat because I found out that Lucy (Aria) will be playing a new role in A Cinderella Story coming this fall.




Order your copy of the Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment