Monday, June 27, 2011

My New Car

My husband and I went to a Tent Sale on Saturday and we came home with a new car!  It's not brand new, but it's new to us.  As soon as we got into this car, I was in love.  It's a Nissan Altima SE with a sunroof, Bose stereo system and the most comfortable leather seats!  One thing I'm really excited about is learning how to drive it.  It's a stick shift and I had never driven one before.  My husband took me out on Sunday and I practiced for a little while.  Within less than an hour, I had the clutch and shifting down.  It's funny because the thing that's giving me the most trouble is the gas pedal.  You barely have to tap it, so that's going to take some getting used to.  I'm go driving around later tonight to get some more practice in.  I'm so excited!

2 comments: