Monday, June 6, 2011

Earn Big With Bing Rewards #CleverShopping



I think all of my fellow females out there will agree with me when I say that women love to shop.  I know that my adrenaline starts pumping as soon as I'm ready to buy something.  The internet has made shopping so much easier!  I can compare prices before I head out to the store or I can have items shipped directly to my home.  Thanks to the internet, I get to shop a lot more often.  This is especially true when I can earn while spending.  With Bing Rewards, I can do just that.  The shopping experience only has one minor change to your usual online shopping method.  You must sign into Bing, log in and then use their search engine to find what products/services you are looking for.  That's it!  By doing this, you receive credits that you can redeem for gift cards, buy something or even donate to your favorite charity.  The easiest way to take advantage of all Bing has to offer is to download the toolbar.  It installs right onto your browser and will even show you how many credits you have earned.  If you don't want to install the toolbar, just go to Bing's website and do your searching from there.  Want to hear some fabulous news?  Just for signing up, Bing will add 250 credits to your account.  I know what your next question will be.  Where do I sign up?  Follow these simple directions and your on your way to an exciting new shopping experience.

Visit Bing Rewards Preview and click on "Join Free Today"

Photobucket

A little window will pop up asking you to agree to the terms.  If you agree, simply click on "I Agree".

Photobucket

**If you do not agree, you cannot use Bing**

If you do not have an account, click on "Sign up", otherwise, just sign in.

Photobucket

Fill out the form and click on "I accept"

Photobucket
Photobucket

**If you do not accept, you cannot sign up for an account on Bing**

You will then see this screen:

Photobucket

Check your email for a message that looks like the one below. Click the first link to verify your email address.

Photobucket

You should come to a screen like the one below and click "OK"

Photobucket

Now you are ready to shop!

Photobucket

After signing up for my account, I decided to test Bing out for myself.  My dog, Reese, could use some more treats, so I did a search.  I was immediately looking at links to different dog treat sellers.  After doing around twenty searches, I noticed that while the points may not be racking up at the moment, if I use Bing every time I shop, it won't be long before I am able to redeem rewards.  Here is a taste of what rewards you can look forward to:

Amazon Gift Cards
10 Inch Cast Iron Skillets
Sony Universal Remote

I think I will be saving for Amazon gift cards.  Which prize would you like to redeem?

No comments:

Post a Comment