Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Review: Stand Up Collection From Carolina Pad



If you have ever read my blog before, you know how important animals are to me.  My husband and I rescued our dog, Reese, from a shelter almost four years ago and we love her so much.  Animals are neglected and mistreated every single day and this is a cause that is dear to my heart.  There are many ways to make a difference, adopting a pet, donating and purchasing products that have partnered with the Humane Society.  


Carolina Pad has the most stylish office/school supplies and it's nice to buy products from a company that is committed to making a difference.  They just launched their new line "Stand Up".  These designs carry a special meaning while looking good.  Plus, you can feel good about spending money on these products because they benefit the Humane Society.









I really like the designs and the message they display.  My only problem is that they look so cool that I don't want to mess them up by using them...  I know, I'm strange.  So the next time you want to do something good for animals while buying necessary supplies, look for the following label.

Photobucket


Carolina Pad is on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment