Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Car Shopping

I'm always looking at cars and trying to figure out what I would pick if I had the money to make the purchase.  I love the honda accord . I prefer to have a vehicle that doesn't require a whole lot of maintenance but can handle a lot of miles. My aunt had a red honda and I loved that car. It was sporty and I was convinced that it was the coolest car in the world.

My husband would like to get a chevy silverado because he likes being able to load up the back with purchases that would never fit in a car. I told him that was fine with me as long as it didn't have the bucket seats in the back, I would be happy. I have a big booty and those seats are so uncomfortable.

We will probably never have the money for a cadillac sts. I can dream though, right? I picture myself in almost every car, truck, SUV that I see. Can you tell that I like to pretend? If you ask me, that's the best way to make a decision. It's easy to look at all of your options as if the car is yours and then decide which one will bring the most happiness.

I don't know very much about the kia soul except that I love Kia's prices. They have an awesome warranty too. People like me, who don't know a lot about what is under the hood should look into warranties because they have saved me money.



Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by www.thecarconnection.com.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment