Monday, March 29, 2010

In The Bed

I'm in desperate need of a new bed for several reasons. I've suffered from back pain for a long time and one of the most important products to help you deal with back pain, is a good bed. The one we are sleeping on now was great in the beginning but it wore down really fast. Another reason we need a new bed is because I snore. I snore loud and a lot. My poor husband is a very light sleeper and he doesn't get nearly enough sleep because of me. I have horrible allergies which are the cause of my snoring. We got one of those pillow covers and mattress covers that are made for people with allergies and my snoring wasn't nearly as bad. Just think about how much better I would feel if we had an all natural products only.

There is a company, Essentia, that makes the world's only natural memory foam mattresses and it is 100% allergy-free latex rubber. That sounds perfect for me! I would really like to have one of their memory foam support pillows. This is the answer I've been searching for. What more can you ask for from a company that is both eco-friendly and hypoallergenic?

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment