Friday, March 26, 2010

Review: Sun Sauce - Moisturizing Sunless Lotion


Sun Sauce is awesome! My skin felt brand new, like it didn't have any blemishes or dry spots. The smell isn't wonderful but it's still worth it. I care more about results than scent, so this was a great product for me. I like the idea of a sunless tanner because I'm terrified of having leathery-skin. At the same time, I don't want to turn into an orange either. Sun Sauce gives you a natural tan instead of a streaky, messy tan. One fun fact about this company is that they are a "proud co-sponsor Ms. Fitness USA*".

You can purchase a 12 oz. bottle for $28.00. All online orders receive free shipping.



Other Items:
Sunless Bronzer
Moisturizer
Ultra Dark Solution
Sunless Solution

You can find Sun Sauce on their blog, Myspace, YouTube and Twitter.

*The quote was taken from here.

Disclosure: I received a bottle of Sun Sauce so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment