Monday, March 22, 2010

Review: Windshield Wonder


The Windshield Wonder is awesome! I always had trouble with getting the windshield clean and it seemed like no matter what I did, there would be streaks. One of the best things about this product is that you can use water to clean your windshield instead of glass cleaner. I love this product! At first it was a little awkward because I wasn't holding it correctly. Once I got into the motions, I realized that this will be my go-to tool for cleaning. It works great on almost any surface. I used it on the table, mirror and book shelves.



Disclosure: I received this product so that I could write an honest review. If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment