Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Necessities

Isn't it weird how you can have the exact same coverage at one insurance company but when you shop around, you find out that you could be saving a ton of money with cheap auto insurance? Sometimes I think that they just pull a number out of their head and that is your price. I also had friends with horrible driving records who had cheaper insurance than me. They had a bank loan on their car so they had to have full coverage.

How do you know if you are paying for better service or just plain paying? Up until the time you need to go to your insurance company, you really don't know if you are getting what you paid for. I was in a pretty bad car wreck and my insurance company was so great. Everything went smoothly and I didn't have to do much of anything except make it to physical therapy.

Saving money is very important but at the same time you don't want to be shelling out money that might be better spent elsewhere. I guess you just have to call around and hope that you picked the right company. Or just make your husband decide and then blame him if it doesn't pan out the way you liked. Just kidding.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment