Thursday, March 18, 2010

Review: Kymaro Shape and Slim Bottoms

Kymaro has an awesome line! I'm always self-conscience when I go out in public. I'm a bigger girl and sometimes I won't even want to go anywhere because the whole time I'm out I'll be embarrassed. These bottoms brought in my waist a bit and they made it to where my thighs weren't always rubbing against each other. I've read some reviews about these bottoms and I think some people are under the impression that when they put it on, they will look like a size 2 model. That's not what it does - unless maybe you're a size 3 already. It holds in your stomach so that it isn't flopping all over the place and it does make you appear slimmer. I'm a lot more comfortable leaving home now that I have the Kymaro top and bottom.

Make sure you check out my review for the Kymaro Top here.





Disclosure: I received this product so that I could write an honest review. If you make a purchase using my Amazon link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment