Thursday, March 25, 2010

Servers

When you work for a business that mostly consists of computer work, you have to make sure that have fast, dedicated servers.  I'm sure you all know that the saying "time is money" is true enough.  Working from home and spending the majority of my day on the computer, I try to make sure that nothing will go wrong.  If a server crashes though, that's out of my hands.  I can just hope that it will start working again, and soon.

Did you know that you can opt in to managed hosting and have a team of professionals run manage your server remotely?  I know a bit about computers but I don't know enough about servers to feel comfortable having to rely on myself to fix it.  Another thing to think about is colocation because you want to make sure that you have enough space and security.




Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.superb.net/dedicated-servers.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment