Monday, March 15, 2010

The World Wide Web

There are so many options when it comes to having your own site on the internet. I have thought a lot about web hosting and researched the pros and cons. I'm still not quite ready to make the switch though. Things are going well for me on here and I don't want to end up messing that up.

I have noticed that a lot of my peers who are self hosting still have a large following and they are able to take advantage of some services that I cannot. I know that eventually I will make the change but I'm still a little to scared to take the chance on making the switch with website hosting. I read an article about how to use your control panel to generate traffic that was pretty helpful.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.webhostingfan.com. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment