Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Review: Eden Home Natural Soaps




Caring for the environment is one thing that I strongly believe in. Because of this, I am obsessed with all things organic - food, cleaning supplies, bath and body, etc. I choose natural products rather than products made with harsh chemicals.

Eden Home's Natural Soaps are fantastic all the way around. They are soft, smooth and they smell divine. Made from pure vegetable soap that is combined with shea butter and olive oil which helps protect and moisturize your skin. Since the bars are triple milled, they last a lot longer than other soaps.

Available Colors:
Verbena
Moss
Cypress & Cassis
Rose Geranium
Fig

I am so grateful that I was given the chance to receive these soaps because they are absolutely fabulous! My skin has been thanking Eden Home ever since I started using it.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment