Monday, March 29, 2010

I Want To Travel

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to see new places and experience new things. There are so many places I want to go and so many people that I would like to meet. My husband and I have talked about renewing our vows and going on a long honeymoon outside the US. I would love to see and experience a new side of life with the man that I love. The problem I have is coming up with where we should go. I would like to go some place that is in a centralized location and then we can go and visit several places.

I found a lot of great information about Edinburgh and that is one of the places listed on my "bucket list". In case you don't know what a "bucket list" is, it is a list of all the things that you would like to do before you "kick the bucket". I don't think that I will be able to get even half of my list completed but hey, I can try.

If we end up going to
Edinburgh to renew our vows, I will want to make a trip beforehand to pick out an Edinburgh Caterer. Hopefully we would be able to put something together quickly. We aren't really into all the fancy stuff. Our wedding was the most incredible day of my life. We didn't spend a ton of money but we have to be one of the happiest wedding day couples.

I think that I would like to find an Edinburgh Dentist too. I love how my teeth feel after having them cleaned at the dentist office. I love to feel pampered and beautiful. It's funny how much having a cleaning can improve your confidence. Or having your eyebrows waxed. I swear that I look like a completely different person with my brows in order.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. If you do go, hope you have tons of fun! Following you from TwitterMoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for travel i suggest you to go for the cape town ,it is the perfect place for family vocation and honeymoon.
    Thanks

    accommodation cape town

    accommodation cape town says:
    “Interesting post, we shall be following your blog more closely in future! Best Wishes from Cape Town ”

    ReplyDelete