Thursday, March 18, 2010

Investing

I don't know very much about stocks and other investments. I haven't made any investments yet but the older I get, the more I realize that I need to think about my future finances. I need to do some research on CPFL_Energia_S.A._(CPL)Net Income Loss and Visteon_Corporation_(VC) Net Income Loss.

I need to get more information about things like Fifth_Third_Bancorp_(FITB) Net Income Loss so that I can make a good decision on what package to choose and how much to spend. I don't want to end up screwing up my future financial situation.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.wikinvest.com.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just a word of advice. Invest in companies that you really know. and in companies that show a current asset to debt ratio of 2:1 or higher. In other words, they have twice as much asset than debt. Make sure they have a positive earnings for the last 10 years. And that the price/earnings is not greater than 15 times. in other words. if you see that the earnings are for example, $2, then the price on the market should not be more than $30. If it is, then it means that is overvalued. These are some of the things to look for. And most importantly, read as much about investing before investing.

    Visiting from "All About Toys"
    http://bluepixo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete