Thursday, March 25, 2010

Review: Tervis Tumblers



I'm sure you've all read that I like to express myself in each and every way possible. I also can be a complete a total disaster because of how klutzy I am. My clothes end up wearing more of my drink and food than I swallow. This presents a problem for me because I drink all the time. I'm not just talking about alcohol, I'm talking about water, pop and juice. I'm on medications that make my mouth feel like it's full of cotton. Anyway, it is always a good idea for me to have a cup that has a lid.



One of my favorite things about Tervis Tumblers is the wide variety of styles and sizes.

About Tervis Tumbler Products:
Guaranteed for Life
Made in the USA (excluding certain emblems)
Personalizable & Stylish
Keeps Cold Drinks Colder & Hot Drinks Hotter Longer
Dishwasher, Microwave & Freezer Safe
Reduce Condensation



Tattoo Art - Flying Heart



Skull and Crossbones - Girl


Tattoo Art - Flames

I tested these tumblers with cold and hot drinks. I put them in the microwave and dishwasher and they came out perfectly. This is definitely a good investment because you can put any drink in there. It's also great for parties so you don't end up mixing cups with someone else.

Disclosure:  I received products from Tervis Tumbler so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment