Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Strong Defense

I used to love going out and partying. When I was 18, I worked full-time, went to school full-time and partied at least four nights a week. At the time, I thought people were crazy when they said that couldn't handle all of that. Now that I'm almost 28, I don't know how in the world I managed it. A lot happens in ten years. The thought of partying wears me out. Up until a few years ago, I went to clubs and stuff one night a week, if that. It was a lot of fun but it was also exhausting.

When I started dating my husband, I only went out twice and it wasn't as much fun as it used to be. Don't get me wrong, I love to dance and spend time with my girls but now my life is taking a different path. Partying can be a lot of fun but it can also get you into trouble if you break the law. Then you might need a Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney. When you get a little carried away with drinks or your mouth, you will probably be glad that our legal system guarantees that you will have an attorney.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment