Friday, July 16, 2010

Nighty Night

I used to hate when morning came.  My family used to tease me about being a vampire because I was a night owl.  As I age though, I don't mind the daytime too much.  I think that's mostly because I actually like waking up because I get to spend the day doing whatever I want.  I usually go straight to work, which is just a small few small steps to the living room.  If I'm actually leaving the house, I get up and put on some makeup.  I've been wanting a bedroom vanity for a long time.  I actually had one as a teen and I don't know why I ever got rid of it.  It was so much more convenient having everything right there.  I take really hot showers so the bathroom becomes a sauna and putting on makeup and fixing hair in there is brutal.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment