Saturday, July 24, 2010

TV Show: Rubicon

I used to believe whatever I was told because I never had any reason not to believe it. Living life can change all of that in the blink of an eye. It only takes one lie to make someone question every single detail. There isn't a moment that goes by that I'm not thinking about something. I'm always trying to figure things out and being a skeptic forces me to think really hard before I believe something that another person tells me. I know that there is a lot of stuff that the government hides from us because it would create a panic. In one way, I understand this because of the panic the truth might cause. But at the same time, it causes me to question everything they say because who knows when their telling the truth and when we are supposedly being "protected" from the truth.

Anyway, certain TV shows and movies get me thinking so deep and I can't stand it when I'm wishy-washy because I'm not presented with enough information. Rubicon has me questioning a lot of what I hear on the news or read in the newspaper. What about you? Do you believe everything the government tells you?



Check out Rubicon online to see exclusive footage.

AMC’s newest original drama series “Rubicon” debuts on Sunday, August 1 with a special two-hour premiere from 8–10pm ET.

SP


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment