Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Air Quality

I have horrible allergies. I'm allergic to grass. Imagine how much fun that was as a kid. I could go out and play but after a while, I would have to take a shower or deal with my skin itching so bad I literally wanted to scratch the skin off. Once I would have a shower though, I would be fine. I'm also allergic to pollen, dust and mold. Needless to say, there are times when I am so uncomfortable that I want to scream at the top of my lungs.

I think my sinuses are what bother me the most. One day I won't be able to breathe through my nose and the next, every breath I take burns and my nasal passages feel raw. Luckily, there are products that can help out tremendously. I've used some different nasal sprays and an auto air purifier and so far it's making a big difference. I just hope they keep helping.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment