Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On The Road Again

I know, I talk about cars a lot.  I'm leaning toward getting a Hybrid.  One reason is because of mileage but mostly, I want to do my part and help the environment.  My husband hasn't made up his mind yet about getting a hybrid.  One of his dream cars, yes he has several dream cars, just like me, is a dodge ram. I haven't made up my mind yet about the bmw z4.

I'm really wanting to move to the country and get away from all the noise and traffic.  If we do that, I wouldn't mind having a land rover range rover. If we do end up moving to the country, I want to have a 4-wheeler, so a Range Rover would come in handy if we got stuck in the mud.  Yes, that's happened to me and Krista... The Car Connection has a lot of useful information.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment