Saturday, July 17, 2010

Foreclosures

My husband and I have been talking about moving and hopefully we can check out some Real Estate Owned Foreclosures and find a nice place that doesn't cost us a ton of money.  It's just me, him and Reese so we don't need a huge house.

Have you seen and Free Foreclosures listings?  There are a lot of really good deals.  I had never put much thought into getting a home for less, but now that I've seen what's available, I think it's the smart thing for us to do. 
 
Free REO foreclosures listings can be found online and you can find homes all over the US.  We just need to make sure that our new place has enough space for me to use as an office.



Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by www.freeforeclosureblog.com.

Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment