Monday, July 19, 2010

Taking A Ride

Krista and I ended up spending the day together yesterday and it was so much fun. We played cards and watch movies all day and it felt great. I like that we can just sit around laughing and have a blast. Plus, she made chocolate chip cookies. What more could you ask for? Lately, when I've spent time with her though, I've felt sad. She and her husband are thinking about moving back to Ghent and that's an hour away from where I live. When my husband's working, he has the car, so I wouldn't be able to drive down there. We're just going to have to get another car with Car Number Plates. She's my best friend and we won't be able to see each other as much as I would like. I totally understand why she wants to move back there because it's in the country where things are a lot more peaceful. I would like to move down there too once my husband and I are able to. There are so many reasons I want to move down there. First and foremost would be having a big yard for Reese. Plus, there's not nearly as much traffic as there is here.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment