Monday, July 12, 2010

Running A Business

I love my job because it allows me to stay at home, make money and make my own hours.  I have time to surf around on the internet if I feel like it or just stay on the couch with a good book.  Most days, I bust my butt.  Blogging and reviewing come naturally to me.  Not to mention, I absolutely love it!  I get so excited trying new products and hosting giveaways.  I wouldn't be able to do all of that if it weren't for advertisers.  I consider myself a "self advertiser".  As you all know, I''m obsessed with books and I visit The Half Price Bookstore where I meet a lot of other book lovers.  I will start talking to someone and I am able to provide them with a couple of my business cards so they can share with their friends who love to read as well.  I'm amazed at how much I love what I do.  I always wanted to be my own boss and now I know that I can make money while working at home.  I have worked very hard to get where I'm at and that's thanks to the people who visit my blog.  Thank you for making this possible.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment