Friday, April 8, 2011

Let's Go Swimming

I am so glad that it's getting warm outside and pretty soon I will be able to spend some quality time outdoors.  I'm looking forward to taking Reese for long walks and watching my nephew wear himself out playing outside all day.  Plus, our apartment complex has a lake and it will be so nice to sit in the grass with a book and let Reese sniff the fresh, clean air.  What could be better than that?


Another reason that I am looking forward to warmer weather is so that I can relax by the pool.  I'll most likely curl up with a book there too.  Swimming is so relaxing.  It's time to stock up on pool supplies and get a tan.  I always look so much better when I've spent time in the sun, well, as long as I remember my sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment