Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review: Nutrisystem



  • Nutrisystem includes chef-inspired, fresh pre-packaged meals, and you can choose your favorites!
  • It is America's #1 home delivery weight loss company - no need to shop or count calories!
  • Nutrisystem has already helped millions of members lose weight and feel great!
I have decided that it's time to get in shape and get healthy.  The thing that upsets me the most is diets because in my experience the food is crappy and they do not work.  Well, that was my opinion until I tried Nutrisystem.  I am impressed with how delicious and filling the food is.  


Chocolate Chip Scone
Chocolate for breakfast? Absolutely! This rich, dense pastry is filled with chips of semi-sweet chocolate, for bursts of chocolate flavor in every bite. This is great right out of the package, or you can heat it briefly in either the toaster oven or the microwave until the chocolate melts. Yum!

The first meal that I had was the Chocolate Chip Scone.  It was so nice to be able to have something sweet for breakfast without an overwhelming feeling of guilt.  The more than satisfying breakfast kept me full for hours and tastes great!



Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
There's nothing more satisfying than a bowl of creamy oatmeal, and nothing goes better with oatmeal than maple and brown sugar. In this delicious breakfast favorite, the goodness of oatmeal is maximized with pure maple flavor and sweet brown sugar. It's microwaveable convenience with wonderful, slow-cooked taste.

I am a sucker for Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal. so when I opened my Nutrisystem box and saw that I would be eating this for breakfast, I knew that this might be the one diet that will work for me.  Full of flavor and fully satisfying, this is the perfect way to start your day.


Chocolate Raspberry Bar

Raspberry and chocolate are the perfect pairing in this satisfying lunch bar that features crispies flecked with fruit pieces, topped with an indulgent layer of raspberry then coated in dark chocolate for total decadence. 

Perfect for lunch on the go.  At first I was a little concerned because I wasn't sure if one bar would be enough to keep me going through the day but I was worrying for nothing.  The Chocolate Raspberry Bar is perfect for chocolate lovers because it satisfies your craving and squashes hunger.


Hearty Minestrone Soup

This is vegetable soup with an Italian flair! Tender noodles are combined with a variety of perfectly-cooked beans and vegetables in a full-bodied broth. With just the right savory herbs, you've got a hearty, delicious soup. For a flavor boost, add just a sprinkle of your favorite grated Parmesan cheese.

This soup really is hearty!  I took their advice and added some Parmesan cheese to it and it was out of this world!  I'm not usually a soup eater but this was so good.  
Penne Pasta & Chicken in Alfredo Sauce (Made With Breast Meat)
This classic Italian-inspired entrée is rich, smooth, creamy and the height of decadence! It combines tender chicken breast with perfectly cooked penne pasta in a succulent sauce made with heavy cream, a blend of cheese, and just the right mix of spices. This is sophisticated, flavor-packed, and diet-friendly.

I am in love with the Penne Pasta & Chicken in Alfredo Sauce.  I am used to eating Italian food at least twice a week, so it was great to be able to eat one of my favorite foods.  More than filling and absolutely delicious.

Overall, Nutrisystem is a really great deal!  Perfect portions and tasty food, now that's my kind of diet! 

Disclosure: I received Nutrisystem products for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment