Sunday, April 10, 2011

Review: Dishwasher Art




If you have read my blog before, you know how much I love to express myself in every aspect of my life.  I recently learned about Dishwasher Art and I love it!  As a dog-lover, it didn't take long to decide which piece, out of 45 available designs, would be perfect for my kitchen.  You even have the option of creating your own design.  How cool is that?  You can pick out your design and then you choose between magnetic or adhesive for dishwashers that are not magnetic.  Our dishwasher was a little smaller than the art, so we trimmed the edges and it looks perfect!  Plus, removing it is easy, so you can switch out the designs on holidays.  When you're ready to spice up your kitchen, dishwasher art is a great way to do it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cool thing. I must admit. It's pop culturally, but quirky cool too. Thanks for sharing this new wrinkle in the world of (ART).

    Cheers,
    John Gorman

    ReplyDelete