Friday, April 8, 2011

Review: The Summoner: (The Dominic Grey Novels) (Volume 1)


A United States diplomat disappears in front of hundreds of onlookers while attending a religious ceremony in the bushveld of Zimbabwe.


Dominic Grey, Diplomatic Security special agent, product of a violent childhood and a worn passport, is assigned to investigate. Aiding the investigation is Professor Viktor Radek, religious phenomenologist and expert on cults, and Nya Mashumba, the local government liaison.


What Grey uncovers is a terrifying cult older than Western civilization, the harsh underbelly of a country in despair, a priest seemingly able to perform impossibilities, and the identity of the newest target.


Himself. 


I was blown away when I read THE SUMMONER.   It captured my attention and it felt like I was watching a movie.  I was able to see everything that happened because of the vivid descriptions and it made for a really great reading experience.  Pick up this book, you won't be disappointed! 

CreateSpace
978-1456546861
March 7, 2011
332 pages

Visit Layton's website
Like Layton on Facebook



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment