Friday, April 29, 2011

Review: Do Tell the Relationship Board Game Family Version



One of the most vivid memories that I have of my childhood is game night.  At least one night a week, Dad, Mom, myself and my sister would sit at the kitchen table and play a board or card game.  I always looked forward to these nights because I got to spend time with my favorite people. 

My husband and I enjoy games, so I decided that it would be a good idea to have a game night.  We played Do Tell and ended up learning a lot of things that we didn't know about each other.  The game is designed for two to eight players and is for players age 8 to 88.  It only takes about 45 minutes to learn new and exciting things about your spouse, child, sibling, etc.  We had a blast playing and it was great to have an evening full of laughter.

This game has been winning all sorts of much deserved recognition, even winning the Kidlutions Preferred Product Award.  I can tell you from experience, if you want to get to know someone, there's no better way than to play Do Tell.

Visit the Do Tell blog
Like on Facebook 
Follow on Twitter

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment