Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Review: BKW Seasoning




Big Kahuna Original Gourmet Blend is the most unique seasoning ever to hit the market. A versitle, all-purpose blend, it brings out the true flavor of almost any food and its uses are endless. Although it was created for fried chicken, it is great on almost anything!


I used to be an extremely plain eater. I never used spices or sauces to spruce up my meal. That all changed when I got married. My husband is an amazing cook and every meal was new and different because he would add a little something extra each time he prepared a meal. BKW Seasonings is the perfect way to transform a normally boring dinner into an extraordinary dinner. The first time we tried it was on baked chicken breasts and it was oh-so-scrumptious. Next, we used it when frying burgers and that meal was excellent. My favorite way to use BKW Seasonings is on the grill. My taste buds went wild and I can't imagine fixing my meat without this magic flavor.

Visit the website.
Like BKW Seasonings on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment