Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Herbalife

Right now I am on a mission to lose weight. Diets alone don't work for me and I want something safe that I can take to help speed up the process. I looked into local Herbalife Distributors because I like the idea of taking something natural rather than something filled with a bunch of chemicals.  I haven't made a decision yet about whether or not I will take pills, but I am weighing my options.  Right now, I don't really care about how much I weigh, I care more about losing inches. I might be able to achieve this with the Herbalife Diet.

I ended up going to the hospital yesterday because my back got stuck over the weekend and I was barely able to move.  I was told that I had Sciatica, so my original plan to start working out today has been postponed.  Once the pain is tolerable, I hope to be up and moving.  I'm going to look into Herbalife some more and see what they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment