Friday, April 22, 2011

Review: Sing Pro Sound

I think it's safe to say that just about everyone has dreamed of being a singer.  Well, I just found out about this really cool website called Sing Pro Sound and it allows you to download backing tracks.  What's really great about this site is that you get to choose whether or not you want background vocals and lead vocals.  You are in control.  This website is super easy to navigate.  You are free to search by artist, genre, vocal range, etc.  I am a huge Pink fan, so I decided to look through and see which of her songs they have.  In the end, I decided that I would really like to try singing "Don't Let Me Get Me" with the background vocals.  I have a couple of friends who are in different local bands and I can't wait to tell them about Sing Pro Sound.  What would you like to sing?

No comments:

Post a Comment