Friday, April 29, 2011

Review: Whipped Satin Luxury Cream for Hands & Body




I have really sensitive, dry skin and for the longest time I wasn't able to use any type of scented lotion.  Now that so companies, like Pink Dandy, are producing color-free, vegan moisturizers, I can smell nice while bettering my skin.  The first time I tried Pink Dandy's Whipped Satin Luxury Cream, I had just had a nice long, hot shower.  As soon as I opened it, I was thrilled with the delicious scent.  I loved how it felt while I was rubbing it on, it was thick and creamy, not greasy and oily.  My skin felt fully hydrated all day long.  All of my friends asked me what perfume I was wearing and they were shocked when I told them it was Whipped Satin Luxury Cream.  They all want to try it out for themselves, but I told them to get their own.  I'm addicted to it and can't imagine using anything else on my body.  Try it and you will see why!

Follow the Pink Dandy blog
Like Pink Dandy on Facebook
Follow Pink Dandy on Twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment