Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When I Was Little

When I was little and someone would ask, "what do you want to be when you grow up".  I almost always had a different answer.  Like most kids, there were moments that I wanted to be a singer or actress.  Most of the time though, I had no idea.  I often thought about what would make me happy and what I could do that would help others.  I thought about becoming a doctor or a nurse but I didn't like the idea of holding someone's life in my hands.  Even if it's not a life or death situation, people in the medical profession do affect the lives of their patients, even if it only minor.  Then I thought about becoming a teacher because I liked the idea of making a difference and helping kids achieve their dreams.  Other times, I wanted to go into online accounting. I've always enjoyed math and most of it came naturally to me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would grow up to become a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment