Friday, April 8, 2011

Night Life

Suffering from depression and anxiety can really put a damper on your night life. I can't even tell you how many times I had to skip a night out because the thought of being part of the crowd was stressful.  What gets to me the most about this is that I used to be able to go out and party and have a great time.  I didn't care about what was going on around me, I only cared about spending some time with my adult friends.

I just found out about Herbal City LLC., which is a company that sells legal mood enhancing herbal products to help people like me who need a little help to get out of the house.  I remember a time when a glass of wine was enough to do the trick but as I have gotten older, it's become harder to allow myself to enjoy time with my friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment