Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby Stuff

When I found out that my sister was pregnant, I was so excited.  I still remember her calling me and asking if I was ready to be an aunt.  It was one of the happiest days of my life.  I couldn't believe that there was going to be a little baby in the family for me to spoil.  I immediately started doing research on different products and what features were most popular.  I had a blast looking at baby items like cribs, strollers and baby clothes.  Even though my nephew is four now, it seems like only yesterday I got to see his face for the first time. 

  
I will be receiving product(s) from Wayfair to review in exchange for this post.

2 comments:

  1. All the baby stuff can be overwhelming! I'm expecting my third now, 7 years after my first and boy, things have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be an aunt again in May 2012! I'm already getting baby stuff! It's SO exciting! I wish I would have kept my baby stuff from when I had my daughter- but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete