Monday, November 14, 2011

Signed copy of Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Only $26.99


Jeff Ashton, part of the prosecution team in the sensational Casey Anthony trial, gives his insider account of the investigation, the trial, and the acquittal that shocked the nation.

• Signed hardcover edition of Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton.
• Free shipping. Offer available in the US only. Please allow two weeks for book delivery.

Deal expires on Tuesday 22nd November at 12 am EST

Get this deal here.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting, I don't know if I'll buy it but I followed this trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book's seem really exciting. I wish to read it as soon as possible..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the whole trial myself and would love to read this book. I think it will be a best seller and a great read.
    Darlene
    darlene(dot)demell(at)sympatico(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never followed the trial, but heard about it. You'd have to live under a rock not to. The book does sound interesting though.

    ReplyDelete