Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Meth Project: Say No To Meth!

The Meth Project is a non-profit organization focused on warning and educating teens about the dangers of meth use.  This is a very serious drug that can cause all different types of damage.

I'm going to share some videos with you but please keep in mind that they may be difficult to watch.  Using harsh drugs hurts not only the user but those around them.  A friend of mine, who I loved like a brother, overdosed on heroin and passed away.  Nothing good can come of doing these drugs and hopefully, by educating people we can reduce the number of drug-related deaths.
















I did not receive any form of compensation for posting this information.

3 comments:

  1. What a great project. I have a teenage son and I warn (and threaten) him all the time about the dangers of drugs. It us so important to have an open dialogue about this with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I watched a documentary on Meth addictions. It was really hard to watch and made both of us cry a lot. I can't imagine what it must be like to watch a close friend go through similar things. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete